Having your friends or colleagues over for dinner is not that hard if you know what most of them love to eat and enjoy doing. A recipe that you can change the ingredients such as this antipasto recipe will be handy.
The best people are those who love to eat! Surround yourself with friends who are adventurous in devouring new dishes from time to time. You can even invite them over to help you prepare the dishes in your menu.
- 10 mini wooden skewers
- 10-20 flat-leaf parsley or basil leaves
- 10 pieces prosciutto 2 inches in length each, rolled or folded
- 10 pieces preserved artichoke hearts
- 10 mini mozzarella cheese balls, or any firm enough mild cheese
- 10 pitted Kalamata olives
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- pinch dried oregano for garnish
Quick Tip: Always make sure that you dry your metal skewers after washing them to avoid it from rusting. Store them in a cool dry place.
Thank you to The Mediterranean Dish for this wonderful recipe.