Argo cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, barilla pasta, Bertolli extra-virgin olive oil, black pepper, Bob's Red Mill, Borden, brown sugar, Campbell’s soups, casserole, Chiquita, Clabber Girl, College Inn, Cool Whip, crock pot, Daisy sour cream, dessert, Dole, domino sugar, eat, Eggland's Best eggs, fisher nuts, food, Gold Medal flour, granulated sugar, Green Giant, Hershey, Hodgkin’s Mill, Jell-O, Jif peanut butter, Johnsonville, keebler, Kerrygold butter, kosher salt, Kraft, land o lakes butter, Libby, McCormick spices, Morton salt, Pam Cooking Spray, Pepperidge Farm, Philadelphia cream cheese, Powdered sugar, recipe, Ritz crackers, Sara Lee, Sargento, slow cooker, south of the border caesar salad, Thorn Apple Valley, Toll House, TruMoo milk, tyson, vanilla, vanilla extract, Vlasic, Wesson vegetable oil, whipped topping
I am really excited to make this yummy salad and serve it to my family at an upcoming dinner that we are having. I love to experiment with new things and this Tijuana Caesar salad seems to be the ticket! The meat comes out so tender and juicy that it’ll make your head spin! Just don’t let it spin too fast because you want to be able to shovel this yumminess into your mouth haha! I plan to serve this spicy salad with a tortilla soup as I think the two will complement each other well. What will you serve with yours? Let me know in the comments below 🙂
I love that this is a great recipe for using leftover ham. Also, yes, some biscuits or cornbread are perfect with this!
Pam cooking spray
3 flour Ortega tortillas
1/2 tsp McCormick Garlic salt
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/3 c Kraft caesar dressing
2 Tbsp lemon rind, grated
1 Tbsp lemon juice
6 c chopped romaine
1 c jicama, cut into cubes
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/4 c Kraft shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 375. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. Spray tortillas lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with garlic salt and cumin.
3. Cut each tortilla in half, then crosswise into 1/2-inch strips. Place on cookie sheet. Bake 7 to 9 minutes.
4. Mix dressing, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
5. Toss romaine, jicama, bell pepper, tortilla strips, cheese and dressing mixture in large bowl.
6. Sprinkle with additional shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Quick Tip: This salad goes great with tortilla soup.